It’s been too long and we have been too engrossed in the Lone Worker Safety Expo Conference to write a new blog….apologies.
That said, the time and work we have invested in the conference is well worth it. We are proud to say that we have put together an outstanding programme of experts who between them can cover all the issues faced by Lone Workers and the organisations that employ them.
Here are just some of the topics that we are covering during the day:
- Legal responsibilities and the implication of not addressing these
- Ways to address mental health and wellbeing concerns for lone workers
- Latest thinking on the use of technology and training solutions
- The increase in Violence and Aggression towards lone workers and practical tools to reduce and manage the risk
- The challenges of managing lone working in the community and in high pressure situations
- Identifying and implementing effective control measures for the Health and Safety risks to lone workers
- Questions to ask when procuring a lone worker system and the impact of BS8484
- Contingency planning and practical advice for major incidents and terrorist attacks when travelling in the UK and abroad
The whole day has had a bit of a makeover. We have moved venue to a more Central London location and we have made it far more interactive with workshops and ‘Ask the Expert’ sessions.
Take a look through the Lone Worker Safety Expo website to see more about our plans and when you are ready to book just quote Worthwhile20 to get a 20% discount of whichever delegate rate applies to you – there are already some great discounts for many organisations.
Hope to see you there!